Friday, May 27, 2011

Dwindling

You know you're getting close to ready when the only trip preparations were utilizing 1000 Places To See Before You Die to highlight Italian sites in Rick Steves' Florence and Tuscany and sticking those free address labels we all get in the mail on tour books, maps and phrase books! Check two more items off the list...


Betsy did forward information from BU that is supplied to parents of students studying abroad. Included were emergency contacts and phone numbers in Italy. More importantly,  I was relieved to know that she does have worldwide medical  and travel assistance provided through the university. I have some coverage through an American Express program which seems prudent. Hopefully, we'll need neither medical nor travel assistance.




(Actually, today I did some cleaning chores around the house that I doubt will be done again until August. Those chores took up most of the day after my water aerobics class. I do not leave beds unmade, dishes in the sink nor anything else undone when I travel. I also always wear clean underwear but that's another discussion that involves advice from my grandmother. )



No comments:

Post a Comment